Did you know…
- 7 million days were lost due to work related illness and workplace injury. (HSE’s 2017/18 UK statistics)
- £15 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions. (HSE’s 2016/17 UK statistics)
- Of these statistics stress, depression or anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders accounted for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health, 15.4 million and 6.6 million respectively.
- The Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors research has shown that effective office ergonomics interventions on average reduce the number of musculoskeletal problems by 61%, reduce lost workdays by 88% and reduce staff turnover by 87%.
Imagine if you could:
- Reduce the number of work related musculoskeletal injuries
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Increase employee engagement
- Create a positive working culture
- Promote employee retention
- Reduce compensation claims
Just imagine the difference it would make to your business.
You and your employees are the business life blood and its most valuable assets. With a Masters in Ergonomics and Level 7 Institute of Leadership and Management in Executive Coaching and a Chartered Physiotherapist, I have a wealth of experience in optimising the working environment across all sectors.The multi-faceted aspects of ergonomics include:
- Organisational culture
- Workplace and job design
- Physical environment
- Occupational psychology
- Equipment design and layout
- Implementation of procedures and processes
- Special needs
Investing in your people and culture to develop your employees, with an ergonomically designed environment, truly optimises your workplace enhancing performance, efficiency, health and safety. Let us show you how an ergonomic approach will optimise the working environment for your employees.